Project Management Training: Course outline
PM 103: Project Management Training
Program Overview: This 2 days (16 hours) of Project Management Training covers the overview of Project Management. The interactive session with slides and quizzes simplifies the project management practice for the participants.
The Project Management Framework:
- What is project ?
- What is project management ?
- What is program management ?
- What is portfolio management ?
- The relationship between project,
program and portfolio management
Project Management Processes for a Project:
- Project Management Process Groups and Interaction
- Initiating process group
- Planning process group
- Execution process group
- Monitoring and Controlling process group
- Closing process group
The Nine Knowledge Areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resources Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
Professional Responsibility and Ethics:
- The PMI Professional Code of professional conduct